1. Vote for Stable Property Taxes to make our community more attractive to new employers to grow here and create more jobs.
2. Support RochesterWorks! a County-City partnership that helps unemployed and downsized workers find new or better jobs.
3. Support Economic Incentives that Help Create & Retain Local Jobs.
4. Provide training, education and networking programs to local startup companies through The Entrepreneurs Network.
5. Prepare our youth for high-tech jobs by expanding efforts like MCC’s Precision Tooling and Machining program and RochesterWorks! Summer Job Placement Program.